Sewer smell after a partial remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

Stephybc00

Reaction score
I have a 1997 fleetwood mobile home and paid my sisters handyman boyfriend to come over and put my bathtub back in. My aunt and I ripped the bathroom out a couple years back, and then, she never came back to help me refinish it. So, since I have no vanity to put back, he just cut off the pipes and says he capped all the drain pipes and water lines. Everything is draining fine: tub, shower and toilet. But now the bad sewer odor Is in that bathroom again. Both the vents and drain pipes were cut off under the flooring because we have no sink to put in yet. And, in order to put in the new tub, he had to move that drain line as well. Any help would be fabulous!! I’m just annoyed because I have a 1 year old In here and I’m having to block off under the bathroom door because my whole master bedroom smells like crap.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks