Can't pull up well pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Keesa

Reaction score
I have a 4 inch well about 70 feet deep. I am trying to install a new bladderless tank and as such was told to remove the snifter valve near the tank, and the bleeder orifice down the well pipe. I have the cap off and a t-bar connection attached to the pitiless adapter but I can't get anything to move upwards when I pull. Tried a couple of taps on the t-bar with a hammer but I don't want to break the pitiless adapter either, any advice would be awesome!!!

Reach4

Reaction score
ummm sorry still trying to get answers, different problem with the same project.
The Pumps and Tanks Well Forum would have been the better place to post.

You are trying to lift the T by yourself by hand?

Keesa

Reaction score
The Pumps and Tanks Well Forum would have been the better place to post.

You are trying to lift the T by yourself by hand?
oh ok sorry. yes trying by hand. saw lots of video say that you can, and I know my neighbour did his by hand last summer.

Reach4

Reaction score
oh ok sorry. yes trying by hand. saw lots of video say that you can, and I know my neighbour did his by hand last summer.
Maybe ask the neighbor to tug the left side of the T while you do the right.

You could also rig something with a car jack perhaps. I am not a pro.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks