Help identifying peerless shower cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

srxy8

Reaction score
I've determined that this is what the current system is, here's the product which is discontinued now on Canadian Tire: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/...ucet-0633040p.0633040.html#nl-product-details

However I'm not able to find any details on the part number of the shower cartridge both to buy a replacement, and to know the steps on how to remove the current one.

To be able to identify the part number, I thought I would try to remove the existing one. However, I'm not able to remove the part labeled with a blue line in the image attached even though I was able to loosen the bonnet nut, but how is it supposed to slip over the part labeled in blue?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20231210_200959.jpg
    IMG_20231210_200959.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 178
  • bonnetNut.jpg
    bonnetNut.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 128

Rajdeep

Reaction score
I've determined that this is what the current system is, here's the product which is discontinued now on Canadian Tire: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/...ucet-0633040p.0633040.html#nl-product-details

However I'm not able to find any details on the part number of the shower cartridge both to buy a replacement, and to know the steps on how to remove the current one.

To be able to identify the part number, I thought I would try to remove the existing one. However, I'm not able to remove the part labeled with a blue line in the image attached even though I was able to loosen the bonnet nut, but how is it supposed to slip over the part labeled in blue?

Thanks!
Hey to remove the blue line (silver bolt) you can just use a wrench.

We were able to remove the silver part with that. But we are having the same problem cannot find the part number for replacement despite taking the silver part off. Did you have any luck?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
guys come on here with question find answer elsewhere, and the hell with anybody else a good test to see if either of you "one timers" come back