Search results

1. Jim Miesner

Is this an Old or New Style Delta 1700 Series?

I was told to replace the cartridge because of temperature issues. Before I do that I want to make sure I get the right one. I see there are two cartridges for this faucet. One is for 1700 series made before 2006 and the other is after 2006. Normally it would be safe to assume the old...
  2. Jim Miesner

Problem with Dual Showerhead Water Temperature

Thanks, I corrected it. I also did some research and it looks like the Delta Monitor 1700 series. I see there are two cartridges to choose from depending on whether it was after 2006. Based on some things I'm not confident the correct cartridge is in there. Any way for me to tell the year of...
  3. Jim Miesner

Sorry. Looks like the photos didn't attach. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WXRk_uFeoccKYhw1fWv3yGmHsRLLcu15
  4. Jim Miesner

Hi, Just bought a home and the dual shower has hot water issues. There are two heads (one overhead and one handheld - see photos here). Both have temperature controls on them. The overhead gets up to about 102 degrees on its own, but we like our showers a little hotter than that. If I then...
  5. Jim Miesner

No Toilet Flapper Valve Seat

One of our toilets started leaking (I did the food coloring test and found it was leaking into the bowl). I replaced the flapper a couple of times but it's still leaking. Probably because the toilet is old and there is no flapper valve seat. You can see the inside of the tank here. The flapper...
  6. Jim Miesner

Toilet Flapper Valve won't fit

So I've had the toilet shut off about 12 hours and there is still five inches of water in it (see image), which I didn't expect. Is it possible it could somehow be leaking through the float?
  7. Jim Miesner

Toilet Flapper Valve won't fit

Hi, Toilet keeps running. I replaced the stopper twice and the next step is to replace the Flapper Valve, but it won't fit this tank. Any suggestions? I'm getting tired of this constantly running. It's the bane of my existence. Please help! Jim
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks