Plumbing for 60” double vanity vent needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hioutput1

Reaction score
So I’m in the middle of re-plumbing this house I just bought. Researched lots of info on here but cant find definitive answer to my question. It was originally plumbed with single vanity and want to install a double vanity, my question is do I need a vent at the tee for the for the vanity or is it fine the way I have it in the pic since it drains out to the 4” vertical vent that has nothing draining down from above? I can’t tie into the 4” stack so I would have to go straight up through roof or use AAV. Thanks for any advice. IPC code in RI

Attachments

• FAE77F42-A108-43AB-A441-BB8D7B2C27EE.jpeg
    FAE77F42-A108-43AB-A441-BB8D7B2C27EE.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 135

Hioutput1

Reaction score
This is how it was setup originally in cast iron and copper, I just replicated what was there in pvc to make sure that that part of it would work as it was working before. Only difference here is it was a single vanity.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks