Delta 600, Need Help Identifying Shower Faucet Brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Swwly1984

Reaction score
Hi there,

We lost the escutcheon that goes with our shower faucet during renovation, and I'm having a hell of time finding a replacement. There's no brand logo to help identify it. The faucet handle measures 1 3/4" wide, so I need an escutcheon to fit but turns out shopping by interior hole dimension is challenging- most websites don't list that measurement. Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated.

IMG-0764.JPG

Delta with the lever handle

delta-600-terrylove-01.jpg

This one had the crystal knob.

delta-old-aandt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
delta_rp4993_instructions.jpg

Delta 600
That should have been replaced while the wall was open. It's not too late to change it though.

Regardless, the hole is too small and you have no way to screw the wall plate on.

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Here is the O&M sheet from Delta. They do have complete remodel kits # RP54870 available in chrome, brushed (St. Steel)and bronze.

delta_rp54870_finished.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks