Very Short Depth Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

alandb

Reaction score
I am doing some remodeling in my bathroom and I am looking to replace my existing flushometer toilet. I live in an apartment building. It is probably over 40 years old. Because I am retiling the floor, I thought it would be a good idea. This is for looks, the toilet still functions. My problem is depth. The current toilet is 23" from the wall. In my searching, 26" seems to be shortest depth. Any suggestions for shorter. I can change to a tank toilet (the building management would actually prefer it).

Jerome2877

In the Trades
Reaction score
The messurement should be taken from the bolts in the middle of the flange to the finished wall. This will give you the rough in, standard is 12" but it could be more or less and depending on this we could give you some suggestions.

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
I seem to remember that someone was after the same thing not too long ago, and a link was posted to a 24 or 25 inch tank model toilet, but I can't find the link and the search function doesn't seem to be working properly today. However, for the savings of an inch or two, it really isn't worth considering anything other than a drake round front.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks