Need Dishwasher Snap Aerator

Users who are viewing this thread

Tightwoods

Reaction score
I am trying to find a dishwasher snap aerator to connect a 15/16†male faucet spout (Peerless Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Lowe’s #P99596-OB)
to a (Frigidaire Ultra Quiet II, model #FDP635RFR3). The dishwasher coupling needs to be a large diameter short snap fitting (see attached file).

The female thread needs to be 15/16â€-27, not the more common 55/64â€-27. If this is not available a female 15/16â€-27 to male 55/64â€-27 adapter would also work.

I have not found anything at Danco, Brasscraft, LDR, Plumb Pak, and Wal-Rich.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

• SnapAerator.jpg
    SnapAerator.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 465

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
It is not likely you will find that fitting in anything but chrome.

15/16" threads are the male size.
55/64 threads are the female size.

There is a male to male adapter commonly available, maybe not in bronze.

Tightwoods

Reaction score
Not That EZ

Thanks for responding. I don't think it's as simple as you make it sound. I have searched extensively for what I need, on the internet as well as local stores, ACE, etc. The adapter I need would look like the attached, but I have not found one with a 15/16-27 female to 55/64 male.

Attachments

• Adapter.jpg
    Adapter.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 383

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
OK....you need a reducer. But if your faucet has 15/16 male threads, 55/64 is smaller than that. The other spout threads in use are 13/16 and 3/4". Adapters in those sizes are not as common.

Your dishwasher manufacturer should have the burden of providing you what you need. Contact them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks