How can I remove the aerator on this faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

rata221

Reaction score
Hi all. Can you tell me if this aerator can be removed for cleaning. I thought the faucet was a Moen purchased at Lowe's. But when I search the picture it comes up as a Tosca faucet. I cannot see how the aerator is removed, any advice?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 5802581335438935204.jpg
    5802581335438935204.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2852038031028927437.jpg
    2852038031028927437.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 24

GL77

Reaction score
This is a faucet sold at Home Depot. According to the Q and A, the aerator is not removable.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Some of the rectangular aerators use a flat hook to insert and pull straight down.

Found it listed as Aquasource Glyndon. 67509W-6027H2

CONTACT US

If you have any issues with your faucet please contact the vendor’s customer support who sell them to you ( Lowes for example ). This website only provides the information related to Aquasource products.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

rata221

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the quick reply. I called The Lowe's Aqua-source number -they said they did not show a separate aerator - so it probably is not serviceable. I may go ahead and attempt pulling it out with a hook or needle nose. I searched on the second picture of the bottom of the spout. A similar Kohler faucet appeared, One owners said removing that piece it did not help. One guy has a video where he solved the sudden no flow problem by removing the low flow restrictor. It was clogged. Perhaps that is causing my problem. Thanks again for the help,

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the quick reply. I called The Lowe's Aqua-source number -they said they did not show a separate aerator - so it probably is not serviceable. I may go ahead and attempt pulling it out with a hook or needle nose. I searched on the second picture of the bottom of the spout. A similar Kohler faucet appeared, One owners said removing that piece it did not help. One guy has a video where he solved the sudden no flow problem by removing the low flow restrictor. It was clogged. Perhaps that is causing my problem. Thanks again for the help,
If the aerator doesn't come out and its clogged, maybe removing the spout and running water through it backwards could clear it. or if its hard water deposits, then maybe some solution to break up the deposits? I never deal with hard water so Im not really familiar with techniques for that.

rata221

Reaction score
Tuttles Revenge. Good idea. I will give that a try - if the restrictor is not the problem. Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks