Help Identifying a tub overflow cover for old brass connection

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
Richmond, VA
I'm hoping someone can help me with the name/type of overflow drain connection in the picture. This is in a drop-in tub and the connection and overflow drain pipe appear to be brass. The house was built in the late 50's and we're missing the overflow plate. The connector has 4 screws and is the same depth as standard overflow cover plate. I think I could rig a standard plate to that would still allow for water to enter, or replace it all together, but would like to know that the intended plate looks. Any information is much appreciated!


  • IMG_2205.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks