Help identify toilet supply line

Users who are viewing this thread

Viz

Reaction score
I need some help identifying the maker of this toilet supply line.

The only logo or writing I could find is the attached picture. Not sure if this logo is an M, ML or even a W.

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Img.JPG
    Img.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2804.JPG
    IMG_2804.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 175

Viz

Reaction score
With this one the corrugated line is not integrated with the valve. It uses a 1/4" nut to attach to the valve. They look similar though, possibly it could be the same brand

Reach4

Reaction score
The connection at the valve is probably 3/8 inch compression. If your plan is to reuse the same line, you may need a new ferrule (olive).

EDIT: crossout of part that I may have been wrong on) The nut at the top often comes with the fill valve rather than the corrugated supply line.
corrugated toilet supply line would be a good search term in a search engine.

fluidmaster-toilet-supply-38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Viz

Reaction score
The connection at the valve is probably 3/8 inch compression. If your plan is to reuse the same line, you may need a new ferrule (olive).

The nut at the top often comes with the fill valve rather than the corrugated supply line.
corrugated toilet supply line would be a good search term in a search engine.[/QUOTE

3/8" nut yes you are correct. The ballcock nut usually comes with the fill valve? I have a fluidmaster fill valve

Viz

Reaction score
The handle looks like it is on a AAcor push on stop. The corrugated riser was "useless" the day it was installed and just went downhill from there.

The image with the logo is actually a ballcock nut that was attached to the toilet fill valve. The valve isn't one of the push to stops, I've had some problems with those. I guess the ballcock nut and corrugated riser aren't necessarily from the same assembly.

Reach4

Reaction score
3/8" nut yes you are correct. The ballcock nut usually comes with the fill valve? I have a fluidmaster fill valve
Let me back off on that. I now think I was in error.

That appears to be called a "supply nut" and screws onto the 7/8 inch threaded bottom of the fill valve. https://www.danco.com/product/ballcock-supply-nut-and-washer-78-id-x-1-18-od/
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Plumb-Pak-Plastic-Ballcock-Coupling-Nut/3366730

I thought I remembered changing out a fill valve and discarding the include supply nut, because I was using a flex line, which screws right onto the 7/8 thread. The supply nut is used when using a rigid or corrugated supply. Most people use flex lines.

I am not a plumber.

Last edited: