Hansgrohe Focus N

Users who are viewing this thread

Waterboy99

Reaction score
First let me apologize for most this is a silly question but for me I don't understand. I am putting in a Hansgrohe Focus N bathroom sink faucet and the instructions don't explain something. They say to tighten the handles to 2.2 ft. lbs (NM), what they don't say is what is tighten; the "nut" or the "tension screws" to that point. Can anyone guide me on this question.

Appreciate you

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Which model do you have? Two handle or single handle.

hansgrohe-focus-installation-05.jpg

The nut spins up easily and then the screws snug it to the counter. They are just small screws, you don't want to snap them off.
It's a newer feature, makes it easier to remove later.

Last edited:

Waterboy99

Reaction score
Which model do you have? Two handle or single handle.

View attachment 75940

The nut spins up easily and then the screws snug it to the counter. They are just small screws, you don't want to snap them off.
It's a newer feature, makes it easier to remove later.

So is the 2.2 ft. lbs. referring to the nut or screws? Do I have to buy a torque screw drive or a torque open ended wrench? I'd rather not have to do this for one job. Your help is appreciated

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks