Current Drake CST776CEFG vs. Entrada CST244EF

Users who are viewing this thread

JeremyK123

Reaction score
I know this questions been posted before but from everything i could find it seems to mostly apply to the older models not current.

So, how do these 2 current models compare to each other? (Drake CST776CEFG vs. Entrada CST244EF)
Pros & Cons?

I need to keep costs reasonable, but i want quality and i have 3 girls in the house so i want something that will be decent handling occasional too much TP usage :oops:

Second, i'm wanting to put on a non TOTO brand Bidet seat - specificity an Alpha JX
Has anyone see issues with either of the above toilets with bidet seats?

Hoping the bidet seat will reduce TP overuse ;)

Thank you!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
We sell a few of the Entrada, but a lot more of the Drake. I unfortunately only have the old dual flush version and an older drake that won't help here. But we never get complaints for either if that helps.

And of course since Im a certified Toto installer and Tech.. I have a Toto Bidet seat on mine.. no issues with the pairing of them installed since 2019.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
We use a lot of the Entrada, and they flush very well, same performance as the Drake. Entrada is a cheaper product.
Over the Entrada, I recommend the Am. Std. Cadet 3 Flowise. Great price at HD (but throw away the cheap extras they include, like bolts, seat... Fantastic flush performance, universal height and uses basic parts available anywhere for ballcock and flapper.

JeremyK123

Reaction score
Great, thank you!
I got some pricing and in my area the Drake is only ~$40 more than the Entrada.
Seems like the Drake has a few more features and worthwhile for that little of a cost difference.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks