Clean the air Naturally

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I helped on this video to explain a new technology being used to clean inside air. I installed this in my furnace and immediately noticed that the air inside was cleaner and we no longer saw dust particles hanging in the air normally visible in the sunlight coming in through the windows. Now I just need to get my "air only" going so that I can use this device in Summer when I'm not heating the home. It was so simple to install and made such an improvement to my air quality.
It's also effective against virus reduction in the air.

Last edited:

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
This will help prevent "sick building syndrome" which is very common in office buildings especially high rises where the windows do not open.

When I was a stationary engineer we circulated the same air and only brought in 10% fresh air through the air handlers

People had chronic coughs, headaches etc breathing in the same contaminated air

About time someone came up with a healthy alternative

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Added the video back after the new edits. It really does work well in my home, and commercially it would be a really good idea, especially now.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Leed certification is for commercial buildings and there are different levels for energy, air, lighting and plumbing. Most buildings that I've taken care of that that are new to 50 years old their hvac systems were not designed for this covid 19. Meaning when temps are at the extremes outside air is at the minimum or at 0% running 24/7. Their is no easy fix it will be interesting with what the engineering will come up with.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks