Clack WS1-CS need help programing

Users who are viewing this thread

Rldev

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing well. Here's an update. The water softener has been working very well until the last regen cycle. On the last regen, there was no softening. I measured the hardness with my Hatch kit. Water level seamed low in the brine tank. I'm repeating the manual regen process above and will check later. What would low water indicate?

Rldev

Reaction score
Hi Ditto, I hope you are well. I checked all of the above and all is clear. The programing has been working properly for the last several months. I test the water all the time. I ran the manual regen as instructed earlier in this thread. Water is now soft again. So I don't know what is going on. I will test the water over the next week. The regen prior to my manual regen ran, so something is afoot. I guess I'm going to replace every clack part I haven't already.

Reach4

Reaction score
Make sure the flow meter reflects the flow, or it won't count down to when regeneration is needed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks