Briggs, I can't figure out what kind of shower faucet I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Danicek

New Member
Reaction score
Michigan, Florida
This faucet is what I think an original install. It works fine but I am trying to figure out what kind it is so I can replace the nasty looking ring, handle, etc....It's out of a condo that was built in approximately 1987-1988. Nowhere on it can I find a brand name. I haven't taken it apart to see if the name is anywhere on the inside because I'm fearful that once removed I may have a bigger problem on my hands than what I bargained for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I can't fine the trim, I need a suggestion on a push/pull shower only handle/faucet so I don't have to change out the saddle. TIA

shower faucet.jpg
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks