Search results

1. PumpNewb1

Kohler Transfer Valve - KOHLER 728-K-NA Issue

Switching them out - thanks for heads up
  2. PumpNewb1

Kohler Transfer Valve - KOHLER 728-K-NA Issue

Hi All - Doing a small bathroom remodel and using a transfer valve to control a separate wand. Everything is hooked up and working except for the transfer valve. I am positive that water is reaching the transfer valve but no matter which way i turn the handle only a trickle of water will come...
  3. PumpNewb1

Walk-in Shower Advice

"Not closing it off also means you'll have a draft as the air heats up from the shower, it will rise, move out, and cold air will replace it." Didn't think of that- ty for pointing it out - Might have a glass company come out to see their idea of making a enclosure. Yes, also the plan was a...
  4. PumpNewb1

Walk-in Shower Advice

Hi - I have a couple of questions. I am remodeling my bathroom and want to make walk in shower. A couple of points before I ask my questions. plumbing will be moved to the back wall so the shower is spraying from left to right . -the doorway in the back right corner will be framed out and...
  5. PumpNewb1

Boiler Vented through Chimney question

Hi All - Wanted to see if I can bounce this idea off someone that knows what they're talking about. I vent my Boiler and Gas insert fireplace out of the chimney (I believe they are seperate sections of the chimney. The inside of my Chimney is in rough shape and also I am told I need to...
  6. PumpNewb1

PEX Crimp Rings Reduce Flow?

= Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. I love hard data like this. I would have never would have believed that F2159 reduced flow compared to F1807. I see so many peoples set ups with those plastic fittings. The big question becomes can I live with a 22% reduction in flow...
  7. PumpNewb1

PEX Crimp Rings Reduce Flow?

Hi All - Recently, I installed a Aquasana system at the entrance of my well system (1550 Sq Ft Cape/1963). It came out good but I used PEX 3/4" with a crimp system. The rest of my run is 3/4 copper before breaking up into 1/2 other fixtures. Honestly, I never really run more then 1 fixture...
  8. PumpNewb1

Pump Repair - Submersible vs Jet Replacement

Last Question! I am going to use Water Doctor as they gave me the original quote and they seem to have alot of positive reviews on google. Any input?
  9. PumpNewb1

North Branford CT Interested in doing a conversion haha? I am defiantly think I am going to go that route. Should I be worried about running my well dry?
  10. PumpNewb1

Hello, Currently (see picture) I am running a very old double-pipe jet pump system. It runs on 120v with a 3/4 hp pump which makes me guess my well is not that deep. The house was built in 1964 so the well is probably that age. I have only been in the house 2 years so I don't know any other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks