Search results

1. Waterboy99

Tankless advice from the crowd: Navien, Rinnai, Noritz

Hey John, I am looking to install a new Hot Water heater as well and I understand your point of view. Am I asking for problem by installing a Tankless (Gas) or a Hybrid Heat Pump (Electric) and maybe should just stay with a good traditional Electric type (not sure which brand) to avoid any...
  2. Waterboy99

Hansgrohe Focus N

So is the 2.2 ft. lbs. referring to the nut or screws? Do I have to buy a torque screw drive or a torque open ended wrench? I'd rather not have to do this for one job. Your help is appreciated
  3. Waterboy99

Hansgrohe Focus N

2 handle Thank you!
  4. Waterboy99

Hansgrohe Focus N

First let me apologize for most this is a silly question but for me I don't understand. I am putting in a Hansgrohe Focus N bathroom sink faucet and the instructions don't explain something. They say to tighten the handles to 2.2 ft. lbs (NM), what they don't say is what is tighten; the "nut"...
  5. Waterboy99

Nelsen Softener Head power Options "P" "B" "S"

Hey folks, I have what I think is a Metered Nelson head on my Softener inside there are 3 options as to where the power source plugs in to, label "P" "B" "S". Can anyone help me identify where I should plug the power, and if by chance tell why they have three choice. I ask this because I was...
  6. Waterboy99

Washer Drain, Two Softener Drains and 1 Air Gap

Hello All - I'm in the process of setting up my system, It's nice but a bit complicated. Here's my problem: The softener with two drain lines, one from the softener itself for regeneration and one from the salt tank. After I install (and glue) an Air Gap like shown above I place my washer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks