Recent content by Viz

1. Viz

Help identify toilet supply line

The image with the logo is actually a ballcock nut that was attached to the toilet fill valve. The valve isn't one of the push to stops, I've had some problems with those. I guess the ballcock nut and corrugated riser aren't necessarily from the same assembly.
  2. Viz

3/8" nut yes you are correct. The ballcock nut usually comes with the fill valve? I have a fluidmaster fill valve
  3. Viz

With this one the corrugated line is not integrated with the valve. It uses a 1/4" nut to attach to the valve. They look similar though, possibly it could be the same brand
  4. Viz

I need some help identifying the maker of this toilet supply line. The only logo or writing I could find is the attached picture. Not sure if this logo is an M, ML or even a W. Any help is appreciated!
  5. Viz

Leaking tank style gas water heater

Hi all, I've come across a leaking water heater and don't exactly know what to call the area it is leaking from. The leak is at the bottom near the air intake screen/filter. It looks like there is a metal bracket holding this assembly in place, and there is an opening in the bottom where this...
  6. Viz

Identify leaking braided supply line

Hi all, I have a braided supply line that is leak and I can't figure out who makes it. All I can see on the ferrule is that it appears to be stamped with A B . The nut on the line looks like the one in the picture with that pattern in it. Thanks for any help!
  7. Viz

Seam leaking on braided supply lines

Hi all, I've often noticed that braided supply lines have a tenancy to leak a small amount (a few drops/minute) at the seam in between the compression nuts and crimped ferrules. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed the same thing, and what causes this? Is it a sign of a larger leak to come...
  8. Viz

Identify Polymer Braid Supply Line

That is exactly what mine looks like, but it didn't have the tag still on it. Thanks for the help! I appreciate it
  9. Viz

Identify Polymer Braid Supply Line

I'm looking to identify the manufacturer of a braided supply line. The ferrule is stamped with "FOR USE WITH WATER IN ACCESSIBLE LOCATIONS ONLY, the UPC symbol, LOW LEAD C2543 11 17 BMC" Thanks is advance for any help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks