Recent content by MustangMan04

1. MustangMan04

Outdoor sump pump

I plan to use a cover for the sump pit.
  2. MustangMan04

Outdoor sump pump

I'm planning on installing a outdoor sump pump to keep water from getting into my basement during bad rain storms. My question is does a sealed system need a vent? Also i live in a cold weather climate. Does anyone have a tips that i should keep in mind when i go to install this?
  3. MustangMan04

Stud Guard for drain pipe

My septic drain pipe is behind my wall studs in my basement that i am finishing. Should i put nail guards on the 2x4 studs in front of the drain pipe? Doesn't seem like it would be needed, but it would be possible for someone to put a screw all the way through the 2x4. is something like this a...
  4. MustangMan04

PEX Manifold System questions

is there a benefit to making a 1" PEX manifold instead of 3/4" for both hot and cold water? Then running 1/2" off of that to each fixture. Will a 1/2" water line to a shower/bath supply enough volume/pressure? or should i go with 3/4" for these types of fixtures?
  5. MustangMan04

Sewage Ejector Pump install

I was told that connecting my upstairs plumbing to an ejector pump is against code when the upstairs plumbing can be drained by gravity to the septic tank. Why is this? I am remodeling my basement and want to move part of my sewage line under my basement floor. so it isn't in front of my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks