Recent content by Mitch Sutherland

1. Mitch Sutherland

Liberty 404 Pump System

Hello! I was looking at installing a Liberty 404 for a washer/laundry sink. I was going to vent the product in a 1.5 inch stack that is connected to an existing(however, not in use anymore) sink. I was going to remove the old sink drain fitting. Then I was going to simply install a wye fitting...
  2. Mitch Sutherland

Aspiring Plumbing Apprentice Indiana

So would it be best to try the RotoRooting apprentice method? Or a smaller company apprentice and just pay for the schooling myself? I would like to potentially do residential service work and my own business. Not only commercial which is what union is from my understanding.
  3. Mitch Sutherland

Thank you everyone who has replied! Is it Possible to get a Monday through Friday local job with the union once you become a journeyman? Or am I always liable to get sent to a different city within the union’s district?
  4. Mitch Sutherland

Hello! I am looking to join the trade! I am 27, and currently work in physical therapy. I make about $27 an hour. However I have a mechanical mind and feel I would enjoy the plumbing environment. I am thinking about transitioning into becoming a plumbing apprentice. I was going to go union...
  5. Mitch Sutherland

B VENT Install For Water Heater

I am installing a 3 inch B vent for a water heater. I am 31 inches from the ridge vent. I have a 5-12 roof pitch. I read the code stating must be 2 feet taller than any 10 foot horizontal structure. Does this include the roof? To be 2 feet taller than the ridge vent/peak I would be nearly 3.5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks