This might be a dumb question. So as written above I'm replacing my shower body and the building sent me an email that when i replace the shower body I need to "supply the building with a main shutoff valves for your bathroom". What does this mean? I thought the valve goes inside the wall. I don't know what I'm supposed to supply them with. I asked the super to clarify but he doesn't speak english that well.