Under slab rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

itsme

Reaction score
Hello
I am trying to create a roughin for an under slab. I will attach some drawings. Does anyone see code violations? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
003.jpg
004.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
You have to use tees not wyes for the vertical wet vent portion of this. Tee for the toilet (not required but better in my opinion) , tee for shower trap arm (required) and the branch your have labeled sink can only be a certain length (not sure about Canada) most places will require you only go 6ft long from the tee (required) to the trap. Some places only allow 42" for that sink trap arm. If you add vents to these you can use wyes, and go a lot further. The shower branch from the tee to the trap can only be 8' in most places and 5' in some.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks