Lazy Flush Muratic acid fix

Users who are viewing this thread

movierob

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a toilet that was experiencing lazy flush. So far i have verified that the pipe is ok (flushed 5gal of water) cleaned out the jet, cleaned out the holes around the rim, cleaned out the tank, made sure chain tension is correct on flapper, verified flapper is in working order. The thing is that if i put a little dish soap down the overflow tube i am guaranteed a good flush. Without it i get the lazy one. I do have hard water and cleaned out any scale build up in the bowl itself. Could it be possible that there is some buildup in the pipe leaving toilet that i cannot see and this is causing a slower exit than when the soap can provide some lubrication? Thanks in advance for you help. Toilet is only 6 years old and would like to keep it if I can.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks