Help with tub rough-ins (w/ pics!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stefaan

Reaction score
Close but no cigar. You've gotten bad information from your supplier and now from the manufacturer. The correct answers have been said multiple times in this thread.

That pressure balancing valve does not provide scald protection.

How are you going to access it for service?

If I remember correctly, the manufacturer requires check valves ahead of that pressure balancing valve to keep the warranty intact FWIW.

I apologize that it seems like I'm ignoring all of your advice, please remember that for a novice this is somewhat difficult to wrap your head around. It's very frustrating to me that, not a single person that I have talked to in real life here in CT says I need anything other than this pressure balance valve for the tub filler. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks