Help with Toto Drake 1.6 GPF Fill Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

LindaS

Reaction score
I'm sorry this is such a stupid question, but I already contacted Toto customer service and I am still not understanding this. I purchased a Toto Drake CST 743#01 and there is a black nut and red cone washer included in a bag in the tank.

There is nothing in the instructions that mentions this. When I contacted Toto Customer service, they stated that the black nut and the red cone washer needed to be installed on the fill valve. The fill valve is already installed in the tank and I'm assuming that I just screw the water line on and there is need for the plastic nut and the cone washer?

41A1-6A-9lL.jpg

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
Those would be used if you used a non-flex supply riser. With your flex line from your stop valve, those can be discarded.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks