Toto wall-hung with 1.6GPF

Users who are viewing this thread

Colin5

Reaction score
Four years ago, we built a new bathroom with
-- a Toto CT418FG#01 (Aquia dual-flush wall-hung 1.6 and 0.9 GPF)
-- a Geberit 111.012.00.1 tank (for 2"x6" walls)
Installation was easy and the toilet has performed very well.

Now I want to renovate the other bathroom and I'd like to use the same hardware, but the toilet is discontinued. The replacement Toto wall-hungs seem to be more expensive, with lower flush volumes and worse reviews.

M&L Supply in Spokane has a couple CT418FGs, but they won't ship to Seattle and I don't want it quite enough to drive over.

So (1) Does anyone know a way to scrounge a CT418FG in the Seattle area? (2) If I can't, what's the next best wall-hung toilet?

WalnutContractors

Reaction score
Four years ago, we built a new bathroom with
-- a Toto CT418FG#01 (Aquia dual-flush wall-hung 1.6 and 0.9 GPF)
-- a Geberit 111.012.00.1 tank (for 2"x6" walls)
Installation was easy and the toilet has performed very well.

Now I want to renovate the other bathroom and I'd like to use the same hardware, but the toilet is discontinued. The replacement Toto wall-hungs seem to be more expensive, with lower flush volumes and worse reviews.

M&L Supply in Spokane has a couple CT418FGs, but they won't ship to Seattle and I don't want it quite enough to drive over.

So (1) Does anyone know a way to scrounge a CT418FG in the Seattle area? (2) If I can't, what's the next best wall-hung toilet?

The CT426CFG isn't too crazy pricey - not sure about reviews. Which ones have bad reviews? Running the CT426CFG at 1.6g instead of 1.28g seems to have a few drops splash out of the toilet but if you can adjust the tank to 1.28g I think you'd be ok. I am trying to work through this on my setup now since I can't get the 418 anymore.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks