Faucet I

Users who are viewing this thread

bradiboy97

Reaction score
Just bought a condo and am having trouble identifying the faucets? Anyone have any ideas? They need to be replaced . Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6682.jpeg
    IMG_6682.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6683.jpeg
    IMG_6683.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 53

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
If its a Condo everyone has the same stuff right? If replacing them both you dont need the same.

bradiboy97

Reaction score
If its a Condo everyone has the same stuff right? If replacing them both you dont need the same.
Correct kind of. The sink we can do whatever we want but my understanding is to replace the shower faucet. We have to replace it with the same brand unless we dig into the wall? Having said that, we were hoping not to have to gut the bathroom just yet.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes thats right on tub valve I thought you said you were replacing it? it probebly just needs seats and washers easily available any good hardware store

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Just bought a condo and am having trouble identifying the faucets? Anyone have any ideas? They need to be replaced . Thanks!
why are you replacing them? If you have a stem-shop in your area, if you pull the stem from the shower valve, they can likely match you up. You might get lucky at Lowes (they have a decent selection). the lavatory? if you pull the lavatory, you may see the mfg. name embossed on the bottom side of the faucet. if not, fuckit. throw it in the garbage and buy what you like. the same is true for the shower valve. fuckit. you own the place. buy what you like. you're not stuck with those weird gawky valves.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks