Disposal and vent flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Paul Spindy

Reaction score
Is my sanity T connection proper and do you see any problems before I glue it up. Thank you in advance.

Paul
received_1023839938582781.jpeg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I believe Pennsylvania falls under the IPC which allows kitchen sinks (2-DFU's) to use 1.5" pipe. Since the trap arm isn't until after the vent, then the 90 under the sink as long as its a Long Sweep is ok. AAV is 4" above the trap? It looks like it. Slope needs to be 1/4" per foot so double check that. The tee is facing the standard direction, tho I'm unsure that a san tee on its back is legal in the IPC..

Iooks good from my house.

Paul Spindy

Reaction score
The 90 was a 90 degree hub to hub. I do see the long sweep elbows. I will purchase that then install. Thank you, I really appreciate the advice.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
For what its worth.. A long sweep will replace a 90 if you cut the pipes right at the face of the hubs of the 90.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Under these circumstances , I would not concider busting open a wall regardless of code Personaly would do it as you have with exception to the short turn 90. Good job clean install , easy to change I never would have used a regular 1/4 bend or a santee on back but wouldnt change after the fact.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Under these circumstances , I would not concider busting open a wall regardless of code Personaly would do it as you have with exception to the short turn 90. Good job clean install , easy to change I never would have used a regular 1/4 bend or a santee on back but wouldnt change after the fact.
None of it is glued together, so they can make any changes at this point.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks