Search results

1. Captainron

Sand Point Irrigation

My sandpoint is actually in the basement so no freezing to the pump.
  2. Captainron

Sand Point Irrigation

I installed a sand point last year and ran irrigation for my lawn and there wasn't any issues last year. I was getting around 9 - 10 GPM. This year however my pump pressure drops to 15 to 20 while running the irrigation which affects the sprinkler heads from covering the area. I haven't...
  3. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

Thanks guys. Ended up there was a small little screw lodged in the injector. Must of been left from the manufacture...go figure. Works good now.
  4. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

I'm not at home right now to take a picture of the pressure switch.
  5. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

So i have found a couple of leaks and have now fixed them. The pump tank is 5gal and is set to 30/50 cut in and out. I'm pumping almost 8 gal a min but when i turn the water off, the pump only builds to 32psi and not any higher so it doesn't shut off. One question i have is what happens if...
  6. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

The pump comes with a 5 gal tank. I did some more investigation and found i had a crack in the ball valve and a loose fitting. The issue i have now is my pump only gets up to 32psi and doesn't go any higher when no water is being used. The pump is set to 30/50. So the pump doesn't shut off...
  7. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

The check valve is just before it goes into the pump. When i'm pumping water my pressure gauge reads around 12psi. When i'm not using water the pump only goes to around 32psi and doesn't shut off. I just have it hooked to a garden hose for now while i'm setting it up and i have a ball valve...
  8. Captainron

Jet Pump won't shut off

I have just put a sand point in and bought a new jet pump. After hooking up and pulling water at about 6 gal per min, and when i stop using water, my pump doesn't shut off. It gets to about 30 to 35 psi but not any higher. When i unplug the pump, the pressure drops to 12psi and holds at that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks