30 inch flare Faucet supply tube

Users who are viewing this thread

Ddagsyn

Reaction score
I am trying to find a 30 inches -3/8" FLARE to a 1/2 FIP Faucet stainless steel braided supply tube to go from my shutoff valve to my Kitchen faucet. I have tried HD but all they sell is the 12 inch size.
Could someone post a website that sells this size.

Thanks

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Flare lines are not so common, 30" may be hard to find, but here's an easy fix:

Take the 12" one you did find, connect it to your valve, then use a brass 1/2" close nipple to add on a 16 or 24 inch long FIP x FIP line. This is a very common line and readily available.

Ddagsyn

Reaction score
Do they make a flare to compression nut i can screw on the stop valve on the flare end and attach a 3/8 " compression to 1/2" FIP braided stainless steel connector. if so what is it called
Thanks

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well, they do make all kinds of adapters, but this would not be common. I have never seen one. I still say join 2 hoses with a nipple.

Ddagsyn

Reaction score
Thanks all, I did find a 30 inch 3/8 flare to 1/2" FIP braided stainless faucet connector made by Flow master at a plumbing store.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks