Using a Fleck Control Valve on a Culligan Media Tank/Brine Tank

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question -- the building I'm working on has an old-style Culligan CTM Top Mount Water Softener (model #: 01028304 with no hardwater bypass), and I've been tasked to find a solution to our softener problem. Thing is our softener head started leaking couple weeks ago, and the head is very bulky and very difficult to work with.

So I'm wondering if it would be possible to find a compatible FLECK or any other brand's control valve to replace our existing Culligan softener head (while retaining the brine and media tanks)? We don't mind making alterations to existing water and drain lines as we're plumbers. Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks