Navien 210s draining through condensate deain

Users who are viewing this thread

Seala8

Reaction score
Last week noticed a heavy drip from the condensate line and called navien tech support. They suggested replace the flow sensor O ring which I did and it stopped the drip.

This week, out of no where, the drain has a constant flow of water like a faucet. As soon as the cold water supply is turned on the water drains right out of the condensate. I suspect the o ring has nothing to do with it. Called navien tech supports and they said the heat exchanger needs replacing so I filled out warranty claim and they denied it due to “improper venting” as the installer didnt follow the venting instruction per instruction manual.

Before I purchase a replacement unit for a couple thousand dollars , is there anything else I can replace that would rectify the issue?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks