Is there a chart or guide to programming fleck unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

latexyankee

Reaction score
I've got the math all worked out.

I see some posts where senior members are posting settings for others. Ive never used one of these but I figured Id just set my hardness level and then when I want it to regenerate measured in total GPG? Is it that easy or is there more to it? I can google some videos but the experts are here.

Getting a fleck 1cft, 10% resin. My hardness is 12gpg (adjusted and raised, hardness test measured 10GPG from the tap) and usage has been rounded up to 165 gallons per day...this is a very aggressive round up to account for any errors or unusual situations. Basing this on 5k gallons per month.

Any tips on programming would be great. Or a link, I know the same questions tend be asked repeatedly around here.

Thanks

Edit- Can anyone comment on whether I should have the unit shipped with resin installed or wait and install it myself?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks