Help with Katalox light and sulfur

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerman

Reaction score
As Ditttohead suggested, obtain a comprehensive lab report from a qualified testing lab.

The link below is to National Labs. Suggest obtaining their 'Standard' Well package as that will provide the data needed to assist to determine which treatment methods will be most effective for your specific water conditions.

National Labs

BIGBREW

Reaction score
so i had a guy come out yesterday to test the water and he never even tested the water all he did was try and sell me a chlorine injection system and a bunch of other stuff totaling $9000. he said a chlorine system is the only way to deal with sulfur and its solves so many other issues.

Bigbrew i am located in the rochester area
I have peroxide and an AIO unit. Did he give you the test results? I know there is a Blake Equipment in Oneonta that sells water treatment equipment.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks