Fine thread to pipe thread bushing

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
San Francisco
I acquired a redwood barrel hot tub in pieces. The existing drain in one of the floor boards appears to be a stock thick walled 1-1/4″ steel sink drain w/o overflow with fine threading. I want to connect this to PVC Street elbow and PVC pipe with PVC ball valve terminus. Is there a bushing that converts fine threads to pipe threads? If so, who has it?
If not, any suggestions in a drain fitting ( floor board is 1-3/4 thick)
Thank you in advance
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks