DUPLICATE Adding Vent to Laundry Standpipe

Users who are viewing this thread

qlopp

Reaction score
Sorry, when I posted this the first time it didn't show up so I thought I had done something wrong. I had the text in a notepad so I copied/pasted it into a second attempt post. Then I saw a blurb that appeared on screen about the post needing to be verified before it goes live.

I didn't see the post a day or two later so I assumed the forum was down or moderators were busy. Checking again this week I see both the original and this duplicate have finally posted.

I can't delete this one so please see the other version of this post if you wish to read it. Thanks and sorry!

Hi,

I have a restricted trap below my laundry standpipe that can no longer handle the spin cycle output of my washing machine...

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks