Costco and the $1.50 Hot Dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Costco and the $1.50 Hot Dog. I was wanting one Wednesday and I was wanting one Thursday, but couldn't fit it into my lunchtime schedule. I was thinking about one this week and the fact that they were only $1.50, and I could put relish, mustard and ketchup on it. And it comes with a drink. How nice is that. But mainly I was just thinking Hot Dog.

So I bring in my morning paper on Friday, I was already planning a Costco run at lunchtime, the schedule was going to work for that today. I open the paper at my breakfast table, and this is the front page today.

seattle-times-hot-dog.jpg

Weekend Handyman

Reaction score
Ha … going on a road trip tomorrow and did not want to cook, so ended up going to Costco to pick up takeout. Bought a pizza, chicken fingers, fries & 2 drinks for $22 … if we had bought the pizza at a pizza joint and picked up the kids happy meals, it would be $50 to $60. Got to take the deals where you can get them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks