Search results

1. Margarett

WH back drafts when the furnace is on at the same time

Sorry for the long post, but I don’t want to leave anything important out. Over the weekend, I noticed that our hot water heater back drafts when the furnace is on at the same time. They both vent together to the chimney. Please see attached pictures. The WH (40 gallon – 40,000BTU input) is 4...
  2. Margarett

Frequent and extended gurgling in our powder room sink

We must have a partial clog in our plumbing, but we cannot determine where. We’ve been living in our house for 24 years; the house itself is about 100 years old. Even before we started experiencing our current problem w/ our first-floor sinks a little over a year ago, our powder-room sink would...
  3. Margarett

Pipe inspection camera

The attached photo is in my basement. Can a plumber run a camera in a U shape direction, where it goes down a couple of feet (the right-hand side of the "U") and then instead of continuing in a downwards direction, it makes a 180 degree bend and goes straight up (the left-hand side of the "U")...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks