Search results

1. GaryMetro

End of Gas Piping Run Capacity Issue

Looks like the sizing section in the CSST install manual also included iron pipe, which I mistook for CSST. Max btu capacity will be under 100k. Thanks for your help
  2. GaryMetro

I will look into it a bit more. I could chop a foot of length off the last bit I suppose. Sizing tables for the CSST I'm looking at are identical to iron pipe.
  3. GaryMetro

Thanks very much Wayne. After re-reading your post several times, if I understand it (big if) I have 3 segments. Adding up actual equivalent length & dividing it by max allowed length for that flow demand, with a little conservative interpolation when chart didn't match, gets me: 61/225 =...
  4. GaryMetro

What VPN do you use, if any?

ProtonVPN has a free option with very limited servers, but when you sign up they automatically give you a free 7-day trial of their relatively inexpensive upgraded service. Only an email address to get started. I'm on the 7-day trial now, and so far so good. It's an easy one to check out.
  5. GaryMetro

Electric Double Oven trips the breaker - sometimes

I'm sure it isn't easy to get behind the oven but you may want to check the wall receptacle where it is plugged in for dirt or grease or other such issue which could somehow be causing a short.
  6. GaryMetro

For 70' my iron natural gas piping is oversized, mostly 1-1/4" with 1" at the end. I want to extend 5' to a gas log burner which wants 110-130K btus. But the route is super tight (width-wise, no tight bends), and 1/2" CSST is the only reasonable logistical choice. Per sizing/length schedule I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks