Search results

1. Pink Jazz

Fair value of 8-year-old used Delta Lahara (Stainless) + Moen Plastic Drain Assembly

Hello. I will be swapping out an 8-year-old Delta Lahara bathroom faucet in Stainless for a Moen Genta in Spot-Resist Brushed Nickel. I will be keeping the existing metal Delta drain assembly and plan to bundle the included plastic Moen drain assembly with the Delta Lahara to sell it. I was...
  2. Pink Jazz

Braeburn thermostats

It seems like almost every commercial building here in the Phoenix area has Braeburn thermostats installed. I wonder what makes them a popular choice for commercial applications. I understand that Braeburn primarily sells to contractors.
  3. Pink Jazz

Shipping warranty requests to Highway Contract addresses

I was wondering, do Delta and Moen ship warranty requests to Highway Contract addresses? To ship to Highway Contract addresses they would obviously have to ship via USPS. Delta's preferred carrier is UPS, while Moen's preferred carrier is FedEx. I have family in Puerto Rico that have Highway...
  4. Pink Jazz

Moen Chateau bathroom faucet mounting screws

I was wondering, what kind of mounting screws does the Moen Chateau bathroom faucet use? I am selling one for a friend and I just realized the one he gave me only includes one mounting screw when there should be two. The Moen parts diagram does not indicate a part number. There seems to be ZERO...
  5. Pink Jazz

Distinguishing Moen Adler vs. Chateau Bathroom Faucet

I was wondering, for Moen bathroom faucets, how do you distinguish the Adler from the Chateau? Apparently, the Chateau is a better model. We are remodeling and are trying to sell our old faucets. I have attached a photo. Is this an Adler or a Chateau?
  6. Pink Jazz

Why so few 2-hole kitchen sinks?

I was wondering, why are there so few 2-hole kitchen sink options? By far the most common configurations are 1, 3, and 4 holes. We just did a kitchen remodel for my grandfather. It would be great if Kohler offered a 2-hole version of their Verse drop-in sink, that way we wouldn't have had to...
  7. Pink Jazz

Favorite Smart Faucet

I was wondering, which smart faucet do you prefer - U by Moen, Delta Touch2O with VoiceIQ, or Kohler Sensate with Konnect? I have the U by Moen and I love it. Gives me very little problems.
  8. Pink Jazz

Are Moen sinks underrated?

While Moen faucets are highly regarded, little attention is given to their sinks. For my grandfather's kitchen remodel I went with a Moen Adler pulldown faucet, but a Kohler Verse sink due to Moen being a fairly obscure brand of sink. So, do you thinn Moen sinks are underrated?
  9. Pink Jazz

Delta shower valve trims - logo change

We have a Delta Lahara valve trim that we will have to drill out the set screw. We are replacing it with a Delta Classic (with lever handle). I noticed our new Delta Classic trim has an all caps sans serif Delta logo, while our old Lahara and the image of the Classic trim online has an...
  10. Pink Jazz

Moen Bathtub Drain Assembly - Now That's an Upgrade!

Just as a story, I just replaced a generic bathtub drain assembly with a Moen one, and the difference was night and day. The Moen bathtub drain assembly is a high-quality unit, and is well worth the price compared to generic options. It seems to be a bit heavier than the old drain generic...
  11. Pink Jazz

Identify this Delta shower valve

I was wondering, could you identify this Delta shower valve? I am at my grandparents house. There are two of these valves paired with the Delta pull-down diverter spouts and Delta arms, one with a 5.5 inch Moen Engage with Magnetix showerhead and the other with a Moen Adler showerhead.
  12. Pink Jazz

Authorized Moen resellers on Amazon

I would like to know, does anyone know which sellers online are authorized resellers of Moen (for warranty purposes)? I would just like to know for future reference. It appears Buildcom and HardwareUSA are authorized resellers. Does anyone know of any others?
  13. Pink Jazz

How is this showerhead/arm for a guest shower?

Hello there. We are thinking about remodeling our guest shower, and we are thinking about installing a rainshower for it. I was looking at this showerhead: Moen 6345BN Collection 8-Inch Fixed Rainshower Showerhead, Brushed Nickel - - Amazon.com And this shower arm: Moen S113BN Waterhill...
  14. Pink Jazz

Tub spouts - Once a Delta always a Delta?

I am slowly updating the bathroom of my grandfather. Earlier this year I bought him a Moen Engage with Magnetix showerhead. I also want to update the bathtub spout to something new and nicer. From what I understand, Delta uses these soldered-on adapters for their spouts. So does this mean...
  15. Pink Jazz

Is Brizo underrated?

While Delta is highly regarded when it comes to the mainstream market, Delta's luxury line Brizo seems to be somewhat overlooked when it comes to the luxury faucet market. It seems like European brands tend to dominate in the luxury faucet market even within the United States, with Brizo flying...
  16. Pink Jazz

New Moen faucet causing refrigerator not to produce ice?

Yesterday, we installed our new U by Moen faucet. We are excited about it. Since we drank a lot of water yesterday during installation, we used a lot of ice. However, when waking up this morning, I noticed our refrigerator was low on ice. Our icemaker was just replaced just a few months ago...
  17. Pink Jazz

Observations on plumbing fixtures in Puerto Rico

Based on my observations in Puerto Rico, I have noticed some differences with plumbing fixtures in Puerto Rico vs. the mainland. While there are plenty of off-brands installed, I noticed with the major brands I tend to see a lot of American Standard products installed in Puerto Rico. They even...
  18. Pink Jazz

Odd valve setup for kitchen faucet - two valves for cold side

We just purchased a U by Moen Arbor smart faucet, and we plan to install it soon. However, on my pre-inspection, I noticed an oddity in my setup - there are two valves on the cold side, with the two valves daisy-chained to each other. Is there any reason for this? Note that we have a tankless...
  19. Pink Jazz

Looking at replacing trim on early 1990s Delta valves for my grandparents in Puerto Rico

My grandparents live in Puerto Rico, and I recently bought them new Moen showerheads (a 5.5 inch Moen Engage with Magnetix for the master bathroom, and a Moen Adler 4-function for the secondary bathroom). Now, I am thinking about replacing the valve trim on their early 1990s Delta valves, since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks