Moen Chateau bathroom faucet mounting screws

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
I was wondering, what kind of mounting screws does the Moen Chateau bathroom faucet use? I am selling one for a friend and I just realized the one he gave me only includes one mounting screw when there should be two. The Moen parts diagram does not indicate a part number. There seems to be ZERO information anywhere on the web.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yeah.. that isn't typically a needed bit of information for installation since the faucet is supplied with mounting hardware.

HERE is a link that Terry has to a parts breakdown which of course doesn't indicate the size of the mounting hardware.. But it shows that there are Two threaded posts/bolts that come down from the faucet body. If I were to guess I would say those are 5/16" bolts and almost any hardware store would have nuts and other hardware to replace the missing nuts/washers/spacers.

But if the bolt itself is missing, thats another matter since they're not intended to be removable If I Recall Correctly.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Moen Customer service or take faucet to hardware store in hand.
I just had a customer with a Moen fixture that had missing parts broken and tossed . it was part of a bigger job and a friend couldn't get from the Big Box, couldn't get at the Plumbing supply. called Moen I told them the truth Original owner I didn't have the address handy they sent me all the parts plus a cheapie installation tool in 4 days all no charge

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks