Search results

1. beolson25

Water Pressure Booster Pump

What did you choose and how did it work out?
  2. beolson25

Pressure Reducing Valve Question - and maybe more

Pics Note: The PRV in this picture was at ~30PSI, based on memory. It is currently screwed all the way in, at its highest pressure setting. Also worth noting ... I have 2 pressure gauges one before and one after the filter/softener and they both have similar numbers. So I don't believe there...
  3. beolson25

Pressure Reducing Valve Question - and maybe more

All, This group has been helpful over the past month or so and I appreciate it. Let me briefly explain my situation and then pose the question. My home my was built March of 2019. In my main line to my home's water supply there is a PRV-->backflow preventer-->catalytic carbon backwashing...
  4. beolson25

3-way T-Port ball valves for Water Softener install

Awesome ... I will plan to rework the flow ... Once I can afford another upgrade. Thanks for the information.
  5. beolson25

HJ, thanks for the response. I did update the "diagram" for the backflow but i don't think that was your point. The idea of the T-Valves and the center valve is to allow for bypass. IF, I used proper T-Port valves I agree the middle valve would not be required but it may make me feel better...
  6. beolson25

Pressure relief valve to reduce pipe bursting?

You do turn on the faucet. The idea is that it drips when it is cold and seals when it is not. Thanks for the feedback. I bought it. It may be snake oil but it makes logical sense to me.
  7. beolson25

I can't get these pictures on here for the life of me ... :(
  8. beolson25

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking about the Water Softener Specs or the Backflow Specs? Or maybe the specs on the T-Port. I'll attach an example of the T-Port here...
  9. beolson25

The Plumber plumbed this in but the Backflow was a secondary thought. I know it is a disaster but I'm curious what others think. Am I making a big deal about the plumbing?
  10. beolson25

Is it ok (per code) to use 3-way (T-Port) valves to install the softener loops off the main? I'm trying to reduce the number of elbows in the plumbing. It seems like the most efficient way to do it is to have three valves right in the main flow line. Something like this: | T-Port...
  11. beolson25

I think the idea is to not only protect the spigot outside but any pipes that lead to it as well. Obviously the usefulness depends on how the pipes are run throughout the home. Still a pretty neat way to "drip the faucet" automatically with much less waste. My $.02. thanks for your response.
  12. beolson25

I know this is old but I'm considering buying this specific product designed to do exactly what the person was asking before. I'm curious on the thoughts of people smarter than myself. It seems to make sense to me if it works. Reviews indicate it generally works pretty well...
  13. beolson25

Whole House Filtration Recommendations and review

First, Thanks! If you navigate to the page there is an option to upgrade to the 5600SXT Metered option for $132. There is not a separate page. So ... I think that should cover me ... right? Any other thoughts? Let me know if I'm missing anything.
  14. beolson25

Whole House Filtration Recommendations and review

All, I've been reading off this forum for a while and trust the great knowledge within ... I've been doing my research and am looking to invest in Water Treatment for my home. The main issue relates to Cholrine/Chloramine smell and taste during some parts of the year as well as itching in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks