Search results

1. crtbilly

Utility sink/water softener discharge.

Hello all, I wanted to move a utility sink in my basement to a new location. Attached is the picture of the pipe i would tie into. It currently services a kitchen sink and a dishwasher and is vented at the sink to the roof. I was planning on using an AAV but not 100% sure it is necessary if i...
  2. crtbilly

Boiler water feed/inlet line questions.

Hi Everyone, I seem to be having issues with my backflow preventer valve. If I have the water shutoff open I will get drips coming from the vent. If I close the shutoff after a few weeks it seems it creates a vacuum on the vent and draws air into the system. From what I have researched its not...
  3. crtbilly

Pump Sizing suggestions

Hello Everyone, Long time reader first time poster. Current setup from the information I could piece together from well report and last pump supplier. Well drilled YR: 1994 Well casing diam: 6" Well depth: 300' Water level from surface: 54' Pump depth: 200' Current pump: sta-rite 3/4 H.P...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks