Search results

1. itsfaygopop

Bath group venting and drain

Yes, WC, I fat fingered and typed WV. I see now, thank you so much for the help and clarification!
  2. itsfaygopop

Wayne, is this what you are saying? I had thought the WV had to be the last fixture on the drain. If not that might actually solve some headaches. BTW, my area uses IPC but I figured I'd go with 2" vents anyway.
  3. itsfaygopop

I want to make sure that I set up my bath group correctly. It's 100 year old home, everything is tight and the floor space and joist spacing under the bathgroup is tight. Double sink vent is 1-1/2" Tub and toilet is 2". They later into a 3" that terminate at the roof. My sketchup skills are...
  4. itsfaygopop

Elbows in a standpipe?

Does a laundry standpipe have to be straight? Also, can anything else connect into that same stack? I'm attaching the existing setup and what I'm thinking about doing. To help clarify. The laundry is being moved to the room directly on the wall behind the existing laundry plumbing. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks