Search results

1. bmillice

AC Drain Line into Tub Overflow - Can I reroute?

Hi there, I am converting an old tub to a walk-in shower as part of a complete reno on a bathroom in my house. I already did another bathroom years ago and some guys on this forum helped me tremendously, so I'm hoping for some advice here as well. The problem is that I have an AC Drain line...
  2. bmillice

Ice Maker Drain

Hello all, we are remodeling our home and intending to put a 15" undercabinet ice maker in the area indicated here: The icemaker is a Kitchenaid with a built-in pump and hose, and the instructions say to run the hose into an open drain. The plumber said there was a problem with this plan...
  3. bmillice

Adding 2nd Sink-Does this look right?

I'm adding a 2nd sink, about 3ft over from the existing drain that is tee'd directly onto the vent. Can I simply glue a sanitary tee right above the existing one, and then run pvc over about 3 ft through the studs? If I remember correctly, 3 ft is close enough to the vent, just not sure about...
  4. bmillice

Tub Drain Connection in concrete slab

Hello, newbie here, so I appreciate any advice you pros could give! I am remodeling a bathroom in my house and will be replacing the tub/tub drain as well. However, I am confused as to what I found when I demo'd the old stuff. I am attaching pictures, but I cannot tell how the old brass...