Search results

1. V

Master Bath Sink Drain/Vent Modification

Thanks! Just going to use paired 45’s on both ends of the jog even though top would be above fixture flood rim. Appreciate the help!
  2. V

Thanks for your response! I tried to upload a schematic that I drew, but it continually says the file size is too big, despite being an iPhone photo of a piece of printer paper. The the vanity is a double sink, each sink has a drain/vent stack tied to it The right sink only needs to have the...
  3. V

Hey! I have a new double vanity I’m putting into my master bathroom (remodel). Because the lower shelves are open, the P-trap is visible, and I want to get the P-trap to be perfectly aligned with the wall opening for aesthetic purposes. The old pvc plumbing is no longer in alignment with the...
  4. V

Question on P Trap and Tail Piece

Hey! Remodeling my bathroom. My wife bought a vanity with open faced cabinets, so I’m trying to keep the P trap out of the way as much as possible so we don’t lose shelf space for storage, and for aesthetics. My only question is, is there a minimum height between the bottom of the sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks