Search results

1. Rotty20

How to drain cast iron rads to fix a crack?

Thank you so much. I'll have a look and see but it is on the 2nd floor above the basement. Don't recall a tank down there though. Would be nice to cut the pipe right below it.
  2. Rotty20

How to drain cast iron rads to fix a crack?

Need to either partly or fully drain a cast iron heater in order to fix a Crack on top. But I'm not sure where to drain it from. From the purge valve on the heater or from the lines in the basement going to the furnace? Thanks in advance.
  3. Rotty20

Terry Love Cancer update

So very sorry to hear this news. He is and always will be a greatfully respected man. Kind person. So knowledgeable and with such a great passion for plumbing and life. May his legacy be held high and continued forward. And many prayers to him and all loved ones ❤️
  4. Rotty20

Terry Love Cancer update

5. Rotty20

Toilet Flange below floor level??

Id go with a spacer/ riser and wax seal myself.
  6. Rotty20

Water leaking from under faucet

Changed out basket strainer and tail piece to notice water leaking also from beneath kitchen sink faucet. Not sure the brand of faucet, was wondering if anyone may know the brand and possible issue. Want to make sure i buy the right repair parts
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks