Search results

1. Mosho

Wall mounted toilet, bathroom sink and laundry drains rough-in in slab

Hello! I'm trying to move my toilet rough-in inside a to-be 2x6 wall for a wall mounted toilet. I'm using the opportunity to also move a 2'' pipe that prevents me from finishing part of a future bathroom. Looking at the in wall carrier I have (Geberit 111.335.00.5) I came up with the idea to...
  2. Mosho

Does this copper elbow look okay?

I noticed this copper elbow right after the main supply valve looks a little funny, flattened or something compared to new ones: Should I replace it? Thanks!
  3. Mosho

Wye at bottom of in wall carrier

Would it be reasonable to have a wye at the bottom of one of these? e.g. It would be used for a laundry sink, vented near the sink. The toilet's vent is downstream from the wye, though I suppose the laundry sink vent would become a vent for the toilet as well at that point. Thanks!
  4. Mosho

Best drain/vent configuration for washing machine and sinks

Hi! I had a new (dry) 2'' to-be vent added today on the right that is connected to the 3'' toilet drain, and I would like to use it to vent a vanity sink on the perpendicular wall (badly painted in red in the pic), a laundry sink on the opposite side of the wall, and a washing machine off frame...
  5. Mosho

PEX loop/manifold distance between fittings

Hi! I'm building this loop/manifold to split an incoming 1'' PEX line into four 3/4'' ones, two of which fork from a single 3/4''. The place this will fit is pretty tight so I made it rather small, and wanted to make sure it's not too small in some way. The pipes in the picture are 2.5''-3''...
  6. Mosho

Help with redesigning stack

I would like to move an exposed part of my main stack into a wall. Pretty simple I think: Serves a single bathroom, toilet from the top 3'' and tub/shower and vanity sink from the 1.5''. My questions: 1. Is a 1.5x3x3 wye installed vertically the right fitting at the top? 2. Would it be...
  7. Mosho

Notching bottom of joist for 1.5'' drain pipe

Hi! I want to reroute my drain so that it is not below the joists to finish the ceiling in the basement as high as possible. Notching one 2x8 joist at the bottom would do the trick. It isn't up to code to do it but I have old notches in other places, and it's only one joist, it spans about 20ft...
  8. Mosho

Help with venting for toilet + sink + washer

Hello! I'm finishing my basement and after the drains were set up I decided to expand the bathroom and more the vanity to the opposite wall. Now I need to both add a drain for the vanity sink and also connect the pipe to the vent. The toilet is also vented through this pipe. Since the walls are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks