Search results

1. Gtperez

Texas plumbing help-failed inspection

Thank you for your time Wayne. It's much appreciated!
  2. Gtperez

Thank for that pic, I would not have figured it out myself. 2nd pic (6.5) is just FYI of my layout. Am I almost home?
  3. Gtperez

Also, the lavatory vent and drain is all 2"
  4. Gtperez

Sorry Whitney, I am a man of pictures. lol I appreciate your patience as I am not a plumber by any means & I am just doing the best I can since I don't have the funds to pay a plumber. I've made the corrections that you suggested. The kitchen sink is about 25 feet away from the kitchen combo. I...
  5. Gtperez

How does this look? better?
  6. Gtperez

Thank you all for your help and input!
  7. Gtperez

I'm trying really hard to make sure the pic makes sense. How does this look?
  8. Gtperez

I only have one toilet, the other side is going to the washing machine drain. I don't understand this: - Change WC san-tee on its back to combo
  9. Gtperez

Not to oversimplify it but if I replace my current sanitary tee with one of these, it would be ok?
  10. Gtperez

I have a 1 1/2" PVC pipe close to the kitchen sink. The inspector only dinged me for the sanitary tee.
  11. Gtperez

I failed my plumbing inspection today because I used a sanitary tee. The only explanation that I received is "4" double sanitary tee cannot be used underneath. Used approved fitting". I have attached a photo of my work (no, I am not a licensed plumber). Can anyone help me?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks